Monday, August 15, 2011

Bouncy House brag book day 7

Today's pages were made by Michelle! I loved the border of nuts she made so much that I added it to the kit! So if you like that element you have her to thank :) I also have day 7 of the Bouncy House brag book for you!Lots O' Bots and all the extras, including T-shirt iron on transfers can be found HERE


Today's freebie comes from my kit Bouncy House. The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)
DOWNLOAD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...