Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hayden Timothy Brag Book freebie day 2

I have day 2 of the Hayden Timothy Brag Book for you today. stope by http://www.4mybabiesscraps.blogspot.com/ to see all of 4 My Babis Scraps goodies! I have some really fun pages using my Monster Scientist kit from Anita today! Thanks for coming by!








You can find Monster Scientist and all the extras HERE

Today's freebie was made by me using 4 My Babies Scraps new baby boy kit "Hayden Timothy". The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)
DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...