Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Chalkboard Art Print

Are you looking for a unique gift to give this Mother's Day? Look no further. This chalkboard print is just what you are looking for. With the beautiful quote of The only thing better than having you for a mom is my children having you for a grandma, it makes a meaningful gift.

This is sized 8 X 10 so it's perfect for framing in a pretty frame and tying up with a bow. Or my plan is to print it out and adhere it to a canvas. Chalkboard is all the rage right now!
 
 I have a personalized version where I will add your children's names and what they call their grandma to it.  My kids call my mom Gaga, so her's says that :)  So whether you are Gammi, Gramma, Grandma, Gaga, Mimi or anything else, you can have a custom print made just for you!  Find them in my store HERE
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...