Saturday, November 15, 2014

New Release:Grateful

Grateful am I as autumn begins, gold flowers, red berries, good family and friends.  Peanuts and pinecones, gifts tied up with bows, the smell of cut wood is a treat for the nose.  Gingham, damask, plaids and stripes too, it’s the season of thanks; for me and for you. You can find the entire Grateful Collection in my store here...
Get the entire Grateful Collection at a huge savings! Great for scrapping events, create your own custom hybrid projects, complete an album.
These make for quick and easy scrapbooking, just add your photos and enjoy!  Each page comes as an individual PNG file. Each file is flat.  The pieces are not customizable, but easily enhanced by adding additional elements.
Create your masterpiece in minutes.  Add your photo(s) and journaling to have a completed page in minutes!  

Check out the amazing Creative Inspiration from my lovely CT Ladies...






1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! soon as I save up (a little broke from DSD weekend) I'm buying this for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...