Saturday, April 27, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Ideas Bottle Wrappers

National Teacher Appreciation week is May 6th-11th, with Teacher Appreciation Day being May 7th!  So I have created some adorable printable teacher and school themed gifts that you can print out and craft up for your favorite teacher to show them you care!  Stop by each day to see a new project!  You can find all of the printables in my store HERE  all printables are available individually but I also have bundled them all together for one low price too!
 
Today I am sharing bottle wrappers. I have 2 kinds.  I have bottle wrappers that fit around those starbucks frappucino bottles...I love to drink those, but then I save the glass bottles for all sorts of craft projects just like this!  I also have water bottle labels, so if you want to wrap up a case of water bottles and leave them in the teacher's lounge for all the teachers you can!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by today, come back again tomorrow to see another idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...