Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Printable Gifts Stationary and Subway Art

National Teacher Appreciation week is May 6th-11th, with Teacher Appreciation Day being May 7th!  So I have created some adorable printable teacher and school themed gifts that you can print out and craft up for your favorite teacher to show them you care!  Stop by each day to see a new project!  You can find all of the printables in my store HERE  all printables are available individually but I also have bundled them all together for one low price too!  
 
Today I am sharing the last few ideas I have for this year, but certainly not least!  The most precious gift anyone can give is just letting someone know you care. So I created this blank stationary template that your child can fill out and give to their teacher.  A simple way to let them know why they are so special will certainly make a treasured gift.
 
I also have teacher subway art, one that just has teacher words but then I am also offering to personalize it with your child's teacher's name, school, grade and city for a great gift!
 

 

 

 

 


I hope you enjoyed seeing all of the Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift ideas this year. Now get out there and craft up some cute gifts for all the teacher's in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...