Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas in July Printables

Yesterday I shared 8 fun ways to celebrate Christmas in July, if you missed it be sure to check it out!  Lots of cute fun ways to have a little celebration in the summer!  You can check it out HERE
2 of the fun ideas I shared are these cute printables.  I have melted snowman water bottle wrappers.  Such a cute way to serve some cold water while your kids are swimming in the pool.  It's a cute way to add a bit of fun in a cute and simple way. You can find this fun printable in my store HERE
 
And another fun printable I came up with was Snowman S'mores!  S'mores are definitely a summer treat, so to bring a bit of Christmas in too I used edible food markers to color a little face on the "snowman"  How cute is he now?  And this could be a cute and simple way to celebrate Christmas in July, just a little something extra makes all the difference! You can fund the bag toppers HERE
 
 
And finally I gave away this set of Christmas Party Circles.   Go pick them up and then send me a picture of how you used them!  If I use your photo I will send you a coupon for 50% in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...