Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home Grown brag book day 3

I have a few fun things to tell you about today! First of all my friend Coley, the fabulous designer behind Digi Doodle Doo is having an AMAZING sale! She make sure cute scrap kits but I love her for her totally adorable doodles! She has created doodles just for me in the past for my kits, so you have seen her work in my kits before! She is celebrating her anniversary with a great sale so be sure to hop on over and check it all out! http://digidoodledoo.blogspot.com/

Then I have set up the newsletter in the store to give you a COUPON when you subscribe to my store newsletter!! So if you aren't already a subscriber head on over and subscribe to get your coupon. Don't worry if you are already a subscriber I will be giving you a coupon in the next newsletter as a thank you to you too! I have day 3 for you. Thanks for stopping by. Today's inspiration comes from Katy!





Today's freebie comes from my kit Home Grown. Home Grown and all of the extras can be found in my store HERE.


Here is today's freebie. Please remember it's for personal use only. DOWNLOAD




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for another CUTE page.:) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for another fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another gorgeous brag book page!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...