Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Release and Winner!

Hi everyone! Sorry I went missing a few days, we had a beautiful wedding we attended and got to spend some time downtown kid free!! I have a great new Halloween kit that I finished up, and as a special deal I am offering the set of 5 extra alphas for FREE when you purchase the BIG Bundle through today, so don't miss out! Trick or Treat is a great kit full of all sorts of cute and spooky Halloween elements! I also created over 20 printables using the kit, so be sure you check out the hybrid section in the store for some super fun Halloween games and printables. Oh and I just realized that I forgot to pick a winner for the Etsy shop giveaway! The number I pulled was comment #3 from Monkey Toes Too!!! She wins any printable from my Etsy shop! Thanks to all who played along!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...