Monday, October 17, 2011

New Release and brag book day 3!

Silly me! I released my newest kit Pick of the Patch almost a week ago and I forgot to put it up on the blog!! eeek! So for all of you blog readers out there, just know I did post about it on facebook and I sent out a newsletter about it too, so you might want to consider liking me on facebook or signing up to receive the newsletter, cause obviously I missed posting on the blog LOL! Pick of the Patch is the perfect kit for scrapbooking your trip to pick the perfect pumkpin! I created this kit with colors that coordinate perfectly for the typical colors found in those pictures. There is tons in this kit so it can be used for any of your fall photos, but there are lots of pumpkins and leaves and other fun elements here! This kit comes with 1 Alpha, 46 Papers and 166 elements. I have made lots of great coordinating goodies to go with this kit. You have the option to buy each piece alone, or pick up the BIG Bundle for just $5 or the ENTIRE collection for just $10 in the MEGA Bundle! Head HERE to see the kit and all the extras in the store!










Check out the printable Trick Tac Toe game!! I created the file to be printed on 8.5 x 11 from your home computer but Anita formatted it to be printed as a 16 x 20 and here are her kids playing the gigantic game!!! All Halloween printables are marked down to just $1.00! Head HERE to check them all out and craft up some Halloween fun from your printer!

Todays freebie comes from my favorite kit Monster Scientist!! You can find Monster Scientist, all the extras and even birthday party printables HERE.

Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for days 2 & 3 of this adorable bb! Love the new kit and the halloween printables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new BB page and your new kit too!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...