Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Brag Book Fabulous Fall Freebie Day 6

Hi everyone! I have a great new printable to show you today! It's a muffin tin advent calendar! I saw these a few years ago but done with traditional scrapbook supplies. I just never made one becuase I thought it was a ton of work to make 24 different covers, and they would probably get ruined! But this year I knew I was going to do it, but do it with digital supplies! And it couldn't be simpler! You need a 24 count mini muffin tin, some printable magnet paper (I found mine at walmart, but have seen it at the office supply store too) and this printable from my store! Simply print the designs right onto the magnet paper, don't worry it's made for going through your printer, then trim the circles, and tehy stick right to the muffin tin! You can tehn fill each opening with your favorite candy to help count down the days to Christmas! I used candy kisses, and I even made some sticker bottoms to go on them that match the tin. And the next 5 people that order the muffin tin project will get the kiss bottoms for FREE! Why only the next 5 when it says 10 people and you are just hearing about it? Well it was posted on facebook, then it went out in my newsletter and now it's getting on the blog! So if you only check the blog you might be missing out! Be sure to follow me on facebook and sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss a thing!




Today's inspiration comes from Michelle, again another wonderful example of thinking outside the box. You wouldn't normally think of using a fall kit for beach pictures, but they look GREAT!!! Have a great day! :)


Todays freebie is from Fabulous Fall. A wonderful kit for preserving those precious Fall pictures! Enjoy!!
You can find Fabulous Fall in my shop HERE

Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the beautiful bb page! Love the printables! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...