Monday, November 7, 2011

Brag Book Pick of the Patch Freebie Day 4

Anita shows us this kit isn't just for pumpkin patches with her kids school Barn Dance. Remember...be creative and think outside the box while scrappin'. Have a great day! :)


Todays freebie is from Pick of the Patch. A wonderful kit for scrapping all of those pumpkin patch pictures I'm sure you all took! Enjoy!!
You can find Pick of the Patch in my shop HERE.


Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for another beautiful bb page! Can't wait for the new kits! they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing another CUTE page with me.I LOVE IT!! :)
    I agree...your new kits look AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...