Monday, November 21, 2011

Cookie Exchange goodies and feebie day 8!

So this is the 2nd year in a row I am hosting the "ultimate" cookie exchange! What makes it ultimate? Well there are rules to follow to ensure that everyone gets some fabulous cookies. I am excited, last year was lots of fun and we had 8 participate, but word must have spread at how awesome it was because I have 14 coming this year so far and there is still a week to respond! I offer prizes for silly things like highest baking temperature, most ingredients...and the grand prize is awarded that night to the tastiest cookie as voted on by everyone there! I will be making up certificates as it gets closer, but for now I have the blank cookie stationary, a cookie checklist (to keep track of your guest list and cookie varieties) and return address labels to match so the outside of your envelope looks as good as the invite itself! Check out my Etsy shop to pick up these cute cookie exchange printables! You can see the blank piece of paper...and how I filled it in for my invite this year :)

The cookie checklist, I mean you have to keep track of who is coming, why shouldn't it be on a fun piece of paper to enjoy as your organize??
And last but not least, some personalized return address labels for the outside of your invite!


Todays freebie is from Turkey Time. A wonderful kit for preserving those precious Thanksgiving Holiday pictures! Enjoy!!
You can find Turkey Time in my store HERE



Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!
    Your cookie exchange items look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the awesome bb page! Love the new printables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for #8 and great cookie stuff. I don't bake often but it sounds like a whole lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute liitle book - thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...