Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Brag Book Turkey Time Freebie Day 2

I have to tell you all I'm really getting excited about Thanksgiving, I can't believe it's just a little over a week away! More exciting though is Christmas. I am extra excited this year for it. I think it's because my youngest is 2 and has been ooohing and aaahing in the stores at all the pretty decorations. I think it's going to be so magical for him this year! Remember to take some pretty pictures of your food and the people making it for your scrapbooks..makes for some fun and nice touches! :) Today's inspiration comes from Linda, I just love the paper in the background and how this layout flows in general! Have a great day! :)



Todays freebie is from Turkey Time. A wonderful kit for preserving those precious Thanksgiving Holiday pictures! Enjoy!!
You can find Turkey Time in my shop HERE



Here is today's Freebie. Please remember it is for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

div

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing.:) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...