Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Monsters Inc Baby shower day 2

One of the most popular items I made was the hand sanitizers!  We used these for prizes for some of the games, and they were a big hit! I tried to make sure we gave out practical and useful prizes, not just stuff people would throw away.  Hand sanitizers were a hit!  I just picked up the sanitizer from the $1 store, they were 2 for $1, so at .50 each they made an affordable prize. I made the cute wrapper and wrapped them up and here they are!  So cute!
 

 

 
Thanks for stopping by!  See another prize idea tomorrow!

 

3 comments:

  1. Can I ask how you made the labels? Yours on the ones I like the best, but I can't find any where that says how to make them. We're doing a Monster Inc. Baby shower for my sister in law, and I think this would make a fantastic favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I designed them myself. I use photoshop elements to create everything. So I did the design the size of the wrapper and then printed it out onto sticker paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I'll give that a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...