Sunday, March 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Round Up

Well I had grand plans of posting a St. Patrick's Day project each day leading up to the 17th, but lots of things started happening this month and well, I just didn't have a chance to post all that I wanted!  So instead here is one great post with lots of St. Patrick's Day ideas, I know it's over, but pin these ideas for next year, we did some cute and fun things this year!  I have a whole St. Patrick's Day printable collection in my store, it has everything you need for a lucky celebration next year! Head HERE
Let's get started!

 
I made cute wrappers for my push pop containers. These containers are my new favorite thing!  You don't have to fill them with cake, here I just filled them with some mint M&M's, wrapped them with the cute wrapper and tied a rainbow knot on there, simple, cute, and the kids loved it!  

 

 
Another one of my favorite new things is these super skinny bags. Then are just bit enough to fit m&m's, skittles, or sixlets, or other small candies like that. So of course I arranged them in a rainbow, and then I used the cupcake toppers to put a cute topper on the bag!  Those cupcake toppers can be used for all sorts of things! In fact, I used all of them I printed out and didn't put them on top of cupcakes at all!  These super skinny bags will be available in my Etsy shop very soon!

 

 
Here was our table all set up, I used the bag toppers to make a little goody bag full of treats for the kids, the bottle wrapper to wrap a starbucks glass bottle that we later filled with green milk (which the kids wouldn't drink!) the lucky penny printable and of course some lucky charms!

 

 
Here is a close up of the bag topper 

 

 
The Lucky Penny was one of my favorite things I made this year, it was a cute printable, just print out the front and back piece  and tape them together, then I headed to the bank and got a shiny new penny and attached it with a glue dot!  The kids love their "lucky" penny! 

 

 
I think my most favorite thing we did this year was we planted clovers!  They are still growing, and we are still waiting to see if we were lucky enough to grow and 4 leaf clovers!  I ordered a pack of seeds online, then let the kids paint their own pots, and then we planted them. I love planting neat plants with the kids, they love checking them each day and watering them and watching them grow!

 

 
I loved it so much  I painted some pots for some special friends and gave them a little baggie of some seeds so they could have fun too!  I just painted the pot green, but then I wrapped it with rainbow ribbon, and on the front put one of those cupcake toppers again!  (See you can use them for anything!)  I filled the pot with little goodies and gave our friends a cute gift for their "lucky" day

 

little baggie of seeds with a cupcake topper on there

 

 
My son loved getting St. Patrick's Day lunch notes in his lunch the week before. They have fun facts about the day, and some of them had silly themed jokes. I love lunch box notes! There is a whole section of them in my  store too...and more  will be coming soon since I am almost out of my stash! 

 

 
beer wrappers and water bottle labels 

 

 
might as well have fun wrappers right?

 

 
there's a cute tic tac toe game too!

 

 
And of course you can decorate with the clover banner, all letters are included so you can spell anything you wish!

 

 
And a close up of the starbucks glass bottle all wrapped up and ready. I have collected a stash of these glass bottles and I use them for all sorts of things, and of course with fun straws! It's way more fun to drink out of a glass bottle with a fun straw :)  It's the little things really, my kids get a big kick out of these things, and I love seeing the sparkle in their eye when I do extra fun things they aren't expecting :)
 
 
I also made up a topper for the chocolate treasure box, like I did for Valentine's Day, this time of course it was green and lucky themed!  A few friends requested this, and here is how one friend filled it all up!
 
 
A great gift to open for sure!!
 
Well there you have it! LOTS of fun St. Patrick's printables and projects.  Pin now and save it for later, You'll be glad you did!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...