Monday, March 11, 2013

New Release and a Freebie

I have gotten a little sidetracked and not posted my St. Patricks' Day crafts, I will get back to that. I was quite busy finishing up this month long project of my new collection!  The Sweet Baby Collection is 3 collections in 1!  There are 3 kits all with 9 coordinating products to go with them and they are all bundled up in BIG and MEGA Bundle options too!  It has taken me a while to get them all ready, but they are finally here!  You are going to love these! They are full of beautiful realistic flowers, hearts, stars and of course adorable baby elements too!  Be sure to check out all 3 kits. There is Sweet Baby, which is a very chic neutral yellow and gray, so in right now. Sweet Baby Girl, pink and gray, and Sweet Baby Boy, blue and gray. The best part about these 3 kits is they all coordinate with each other so you can mix and match papers and elements from all 3 kits!!  I even have a little freebie for you, it's a blue dress...because you can absolutely use the blue kit for little girls too, and a pink overalls set, cause little girls wear those too right :)











You can download this freebie HERE


3 comments:

  1. Cool! I have 2 'grand' babies due. A girl in July by my step daughter and a boy in August by my niece. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. très mignon,merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...