Thursday, February 14, 2013

Berrylicious Forever Love Blog Train!

Hi there! I have joined up with some great designers for a fun Valentine's Day blog train!  I have contributed 8 cardstock papers and 8 glitter papers (my favorite!)  Be sure to hop along the blog train and pick up all the pieces!  If you are new here, welcome!  I design bright, fun, kid friendly scrap kits and party printables!  Check out my Valentine's Day kits they can all be found in my store www.amandacreation.com
The new kit Stuck on You is this week's FREE with any $5 purchase!






FREE with $5 purchase at www.amandacreation.com

My blog train freebie, you can download
HERE

Follow along the blog train:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in this blog train x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your part of the blog train.

    Luv Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! ! ! Cardstock and Glitter papers!! :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glitter too! Thank you for such great papers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...