Friday, February 15, 2013

Paris New York Blog Train

Hi there! I have joined up with some great designers for another blog train!  I have contributed a cute mini kit.  Be sure to hop along the blog train and pick up all the pieces!  If you are new here, welcome!  I design bright, fun, kid friendly scrap kits and party printables!  Check out my Valentine's Day kits they can all be found in my store www.amandacreation.com
The new kit Stuck on You is this week's FREE with any $5 purchase!






FREE with $5 purchase at www.amandacreation.com

My blog train mini kit download

Follow along the blog train!



KapiScrap & Art
Dillie's Designs
Queen Bee Scraps
Winsor Digi-Designs
Digi Cyber Scraps
Touched by a Butterfly
Desert Bloom Designs
A-Manda Creation
Build a Memory

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, love colors, bravo, your part is gorgeous! Merci beaucoup, c'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this beautiful kit - thanks so much for sharing!!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at blog train, but as always, your mini is superb. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your papers! :) Thank you for sharing your kit with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...