Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Printables Store!

I am excited to announce that I have opened up a "Printables" store over at Etsy!!  I have had an etsy store on and off for a few years now, but I have decided to cut back on some of the stores I sell my digital scrapbook kits in so that I have a bit more time to focus on the one thing that got me started in designing and that is printables!!  I absolutely LOVE to make party printables and I have literally hundreds of things I have made over the past few years for birthday parties for my kids and friends kids. And I kept thinking oh someday I will get those into the store to sell them, but it always got pushed to the side. Well it's time to put a bit more focus on it!  The best part is as I am getting started I am always looking for themes people need, so if you need some party printables as of now I can possibly take custom orders for parties you need. It's all based on what your theme is and how many different items you would want as far as cost would go, but it's a great opportunity to get exactly what you need for your party!  So if you are looking for a special party theme and can't find quite what you want feel free to send me a note!

Another fun thing about this is that I will be using my digital scrapbook kits to create a lot of my printables, so if you love a certain kit, you will love seeing that kit create fun printable projects for you to use around your home! With Valentine's Day coming up you can bet there are some fun projects headed your way with my cute Valentine's Day kits!

I have my first party set up in my store along with a few other items. I will be working to add more of the printables I have already made to the store over the next month or so too.  And everything there (unless it is personalized) is available for instant download! So no waiting for me to send out files to you!

So one of the more recent parties I made printables for was a Chick themed baby shower for a friend.  You can see all of the items available for this theme in my etsy store HERE

















One of the most popular printable I have made is my Baby Shower Bingo!  They were 2 years old so I gave them a fresh new look and updated them and they are now available in my Etsy shop as well!  A Girl, a Boy, and a Neutral one to match the chick theme. If you have a specific baby shower theme that you need me to match just send me a note!  Thanks for checking out the new printables store and for your support in this other crafty area of my business, this truly is my favorite thing about digital scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...